- About Lentiviral Vector
- Lentiviral vectors based on the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) can efficiently transfer genes into both dividing and nondividing cells. Dr. Hiroyuki Miyoshi have developed useful lentiviral vectors for basic research. If you are interested in using his vectors (see plasmid list), please e-mail to Dr. Murata (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please note that distribution of the plasmids to a non-profit organization is being conducted by RIKEN BRC DNA BANK.
- Plasmid List [link]
- Protocols [link]
- Order Form (Word)
[Credit Card Payment] OR [Bank Transfer or Check Payment]
(Please leave catalog number empty)
- Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) [Word]
- Please cite “Terms and conditions for distribution” in Data sheet of each plasmid (listed in Plasmid List [link]).
- In the case that plasmids contain Venus and/or hKO1 fluorescent proteins
- Obtain written consent by Dr. Atsushi Miyawaki of the RIKEN CBS (email@example.com) by using Approval form [Word].
- In the case plasmids contain mRFP1 and/or mCherry derived from Dr. Tsien lab
- Please get permission by using UCSD’s MTA (Tsien lab Website [link]).
- Regarding the lines “Description of Material Provided” and “Source, if not Tsien lab”, indicate
- “mCherry” and “Dr. Atsushi Miyawaki, RIKEN” for Fucci constructs,
- “mRFP1” and “Dr. Hiroyuki Miyoshi, RIKEN” in the other case.
- Information to Residents of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- The users are required to submit the document, Consent form for handling personal information based on GDPR [Word] with your signature.
- You will find detailed information about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the following website:
Data protection | European Commission [link]
- The DNA BANK will charge the cost of production and expense necessary for preparation and distribution of the plasmids. The cost is 8,440 JPY (ca. 80 USD) per plasmid (the distribution fees was revised from October 1, 2019). Please inform us your FedEx account number and the name of account folder so that you can bear the shipping expense.
- Mailing Address
- Takehide Murata
RIKEN BioResource Research Center
3-1-1 Koyadai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0074, Japan
- Takehide Murata