- About Lentiviral Vector
- Lentiviral vectors based on the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) can efficiently transfer genes into both dividing and nondividing cells. Dr. Hiroyuki Miyoshi have developed useful lentiviral vectors for basic research. If you are interested in using his vectors (see plasmid list), please e-mail to Dr. Murata (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please note that distribution of the plasmids to a non-profit organization is being conducted by RIKEN BRC DNA BANK. The DNA BANK will charge the cost of production and expense necessary for preparation and distribution of the plasmids. The cost is 8,640 JPY (ca. 85 USD) per plasmid. In addition, to cover the shipping expense, please inform us your FedEx account number and the name of account folder.
- Plasmid List [link]
- Protocols [link]
- Order Form down load (Word)
[Credit Card Payment] [Bank Transfer or Check Payment]
(Please leave catalog number empty)
- Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) [Word] [PDF]
- In the case that plasmids contain Venus, hKO1 and/or Fucci, use (1) Exclusive MTA and (2) Approval form to obtain written consent by Dr. Atsushi Miyawaki of the RIKEN BSI (email@example.com).
- In the case plasmids contain mRFP1 and/or mCherry derived from Dr. Tsien lab, get permission by using UCSD’s MTA. On the lines “Description of Material Provided” and “Source, if not Tsien lab”, indicate “mCherry” and “Dr. Atsushi Miyawaki, RIKEN” for Fucci constructs, otherwise “mRFP1” and “Dr. Hiroyuki Miyoshi, RIKEN”, respectively.
- Mailing Address
- Takehide Murata
RIKEN BioResource Center
3-1-1 Koyadai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0074, Japan